Product DescriptionAbout clothes moths
they are most frequently pests of clothing, carpets, rugs, upholstery fabrics, piano felts, brush bristles, blankets, hair from pets, furs, lint from woolens, and any stored wool or silk products. These products all contain the animal derived protein keratin. Adult clothes moths may be found at any time of the year, but are more abundant during the warm summer months. They also develop quite well in heated buildings in the winter.
How to get rid of them
Trapro Clothes Moth Traps is the perfect solution. Using premium sticky glue, mixed with the upgraded female moth pheromone attractants, non-toxic, odor-free and pesticide-free. Male clothes moths will naturally follow the scent and trapped, which prevents them from reaching the female and breeding, no further eggs will be laid. BUT NOTICE, this product is designed to trap adult moths, NOT the larvae which do the actual damage. If more than a few male moths are caught, additional control measure may be required.
Easy to use
Remove protected paper from pre-baited glue trap and fold as indicated, then place the traps where clothes moths have been seen. Replace the trap as needed or every 12 weeks.
100% refund your money if you are not satisfied with the product, no risk to you.
- SAFEGUARD YOUR VALUABLES: Protects your clothing and furnishings from costly moth damage.
- UPGRADED LURE: Pheromone attractant mixed evenly in the glue board, no more old-fashion wafer / pill needed and can last up to 12 weeks.
- ODOR-FREE SOLUTION: Made of natural pheromone lure and premium sticky glue, odorless and non-toxic.
- HOW IT WORKS: Captures the male by releasing a natural pheromone attractant, which leads to the female will not be fertilized and no further eggs will be laid.
- NOTICE: This product is designed to trap adult moths, NOT the larvae which do the actual damage.
Lawn & Patio
Trapro Clothes Moth Traps with Pre-Baited Attractant Pheromone, Non-Toxic and Odor-Free (2 Traps)