Discover textile artist Jane Dunnewold's secrets to creating visual complexity and depth in fabric. In this comprehensive guide, Jane explains her system of layering simple processes to produce intriguing, one-of-a-kind surface designs.
- Experiment with fiber-reactive dyes, household bleach, fabric paints, water-based resists, photocopy transfers, foiling, silk screening, stenciling, stamping, embroidery, and beading
- Dozens of full-color photographs of fabric, quilts, and clothing provide a sampling of Jane's incredible work
- Includes detailed instructions for applications, processes, and embellishments, plus tips for organizing work space and finding the right supplies
- 9781564771490 0744527102648
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown
Complex Cloth: A Comprehensive Guide to Surface Design